This article is part of our Fantasy Soccer Podcast series.
Jack Burkart and Basil Nabi preview Tuesday's six-game Champions League slate at DraftKings. Basil, winner of his fifth KOTP ticket this past weekend, joins the show to discuss strategy and how to win Champions League slates. Manchester City are the biggest favorite, but rotation is expected as they've already advanced. It's not the same situation for Barcelona or PSG, who are both at home in good spots. Is this the Kylian Mbappe slate? They discuss cash and GPP builds.
DraftKings DFS Content for Tuesday's UCL slate
- 3:00 pm: Arsenal vs. Sevilla
- 3:00 pm: Bayern Munich vs. Galatasaray
- 3:00 pm: FC Copenhagen vs. Manchester United
- 3:00 pm: PSV Eindhoven vs. Lens
- 3:00 pm: Real Madrid vs. SC Braga
- 3:00 pm: Red Bull Salzburg vs. Inter Milan
For detailed stats and odds, check out the