This article is part of our 30 Days, 30 Teams, 30 Facts series.
With the NBA on hiatus for at least 30 days, I'll be coping by posting an article every day with 30 random/interesting facts from each of the 30 teams. Hopefully, the season will resume when I hit publish on the Wizards' article.
Stats are mostly from Cleaning the Glass, but also RotoWire, NBA.com and Basketball-Reference.
- Harrison Barnes has played the fifth-most minutes (2,231) in the NBA.
- Buddy Hield has made the second-most threes (244) in the league.
- Nemanja Bjelica has the seventh-best three-point percentage (42.4) in the NBA. He shoots 53% from the corner.
- De'Aaron Fox's 35.4 assist percentage ranks ninth in the league.
- Richaun Holmes is in the 93rd percentile for bigs in terms of points per 100 shot attempts (136.1).
- De'Aaron Fox scores 20% of his baskets unassisted -- in the 96th percentile in terms of iso scoring frequency for point guards.
- De'Aaron Fox takes 31% of his shots from floater range -- in the 96th percentile for point guards.
- Harry Giles takes 53% of his shots from the mid-range -- in the 99th percentile for bigs. He's shooting 51% from that distance, which ranks in the 93rd percentile.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic is 84-of-166 (51%) from the mid-range, and that accuracy ranks in the 94th percentile for wing players.
- De'Aaron Fox is fouled on 18.2% of his shot attempts, ranking in the 100th percentile for point guards.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic draws a non-shooting foul on 1.8% of plays -- ranking in the 89th percentile for wings.
- Richaun Holmes averages a combined 3.0 blocks-plus-steals per 36 minutes.
- Richaun Holmes has the highest point differential (+5.4) on the Kings of anyone that has seen at least 200 minutes.
- Marvin Bagley has the worst point differential (-14.1) on the Kings of anyone that has seen at least 100 minutes.
- The Kings score 6.7 more points per 100 halfcourt plays with De'Aaron Fox on the court -- a difference that ranks in the 92nd percentile.
- The Kings' transition offense frequency increases by 1.9% with Buddy Hield on the court -- in the 90th percentile.
- The Kings' transition offense frequency decreases by 2.4% when Harry Giles is on the court -- a difference that ranks in the 10th percentile.
- Opponents shoot 2.4% more long mid-range jumpers with Richaun Holmes on the court -- a difference that ranks in the 94th percentile in terms of forcing that shot.
- Opponents shoot 3.0% fewer long mid-rangers with De'Aaron Fox on the court -- a difference that ranks in the fourth percentile in terms of forcing that shot.
- Opponents shoot 13.7% better at the rim with Harry Giles on the court -- a difference that ranks in the last percentile.
- Out of all Kings lineups that have seen 100+ possessions together, the best has a +14.5 net rating and contains De'Aaron Fox, Buddy Hield, Bogdan Bogdanovic, Harrison Barnes and Nemanja Bjelica. The worst is -37.0 and replaces Bogdanovic with Dewayne Dedmon.
- Lineups with Nemanja Bjelica at center are +13.3 points per 100 possessions.
- At home against bottom-10 teams, the Kings have the fourth-worst spread differential (-5.2).
- On the road against top-10 teams, the Kings have the fourth-highest spread differential (+3.8).
- Sacramento has the fourth-best spread differential (+7.2) on the second night of a back-to-back.
- Against opponents who are on the second night of a back-to-back, the Kings have the sixth-worst point differential (-4.8).
- Sacramento has the sixth-highest point differential (+4.5) since the All-Star break.
- Sacramento has the third-worst free-throw rate (17.5) in the league.
- The Kings take the fourth-fewest shots at the rim (32.7%).
- The Kings allow the fourth-most threes (37.5%) in the NBA.