This article is part of our NBA Picks series.
For the latest NBA Odds, including NBA Futures and NBA player props, visit RotoWire's NBA Betting page. We also have betting tools like Historical NBA Odds and ATS Standings. For up-to-date NBA player news and NBA Injury Report info, head to RotoWire's NBA Lineups page.
Not sure where to bet? Check out our information on NBA Betting Apps and NBA Betting Sites.
If you play fantasy basketball, check out RotoWire's NBA Fantasy Advice and helpful tools like our Current Fantasy Basketball Rankings and NBA DFS Lineup Optimizer.
Alex Barutha: I had time to put in some extra research today, so I've got more bets than usual that I like. I'll keep the write-ups relatively brief but provide the main information that made me lean in a certain direction. To avoid things getting too clunky, I'm not specifying which sportsbook the odds are from, but you should be able to find them on nearly any site you typically use.
- Dejounte Murray over 1.5 steals (+155) at Washington
- Wizards have the second-highest TOV% over the past month
- Murray just 0.9 STL over the past month but his upside is appealing at plus money and has five steals in the past three games
- Jayson Tatum over 9.5 rebounds vs. Trail Blazers (-135)
- Blazers are 19th in ORB% and 29th in DRB% over the past month
- Tatum averaging 11.2 RPG since the All-Star Break, Rob Williams still out
- Russell Westbrook over 3.5 turnovers vs. Raptors (-115)
- Toronto has the second-highest opponent TOV% in the past month
- Westbrook averaging 4.3 TOV since joining Clippers
- Clint Capela under 11.5 points at Washington (-115)
- Washington allowing the third-fewest shots at the rim over the past month
- Capela averaging 11.3 PPG since the All-Star break and his minutes continue to fluctuate
- Tyler Herro under 2.5 threes vs. Cavaliers (-104)
- Over the past month, Cleveland allows the second-fewest non-corner three-point attempts
- 38% of Herro's shots are non-corner threes
- Isaac Okoro over 0.5 threes at Miami (-150)
- Miami allowing the fourth-most corner three-point attempts over the past month
- 38% of Okoro's shots are from the corner, averaging 2.8 three-point attempts over the past five games
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope over 1.5 threes vs. Bulls (+100)
- Chicago allowing the most corner three-point attempts over the past month
- KCP takes 21% of his shots from the corner, in the 95th percentile for combo guards.
- DeMar DeRozan over 22.5 points at Denver (-115)
- Denver allowing the fourth-most mid-range attempts over the past month
- DeRozan lives in the mid-range (71% of his attempts) and is averaging 23.4 PPG over the past five games
By using the PointsBet Ohio bonus code, new sports bettors in Ohio can receive up to $250 in second-chance bets while gearing up to witness the first-ever NCAA March Madness in the state's sports betting history, only a few weeks away. Don't hesitate to take advantage of this offer and enhance your betting experience with PointsBet Ohio.
Fred VanVleet over 20.5 points at Clippers (-104)
FanDuel, 1:45pm ET
Ken Crites: For the season, the Clippers have been good at guarding point guards. They rank 7th in the Association, giving up 23.4 points per game to PGs. But that has changed since they put Russell Westbrook in as a starter. Over the past three games, the Clippers gave up 25 points to Tyus Jones(!), 33 to De'Aaron Fox and 34 to Jordan Poole. FVV has been extremely streaky this season, with both ugly streaks and hot waves. He's currently on a two-game hot streak with 21 points at Denver and 25 points at Washington. I'm hoping the good times continue to roll in LA versus Westbrook. But, frankly, I'm in a slump and down to 21-18 on the season, so feel free to fade.
Redeem the FanDuel Massachusetts promo code and get $200 in bonus bets for the March 10, 2023 online launch by clicking on the link on this page.
Clint Capela double-double versus the Wizards (+116)
Caesars Sportsbook- 3 p.m.
Michael Gillow: Capela has recorded a double-double in each of his last four games and is averaging 12.1 points and 11.3 rebounds on the season. Considering the Wizards rank 11th in the NBA with 44.0 rebounds per game, getting plus odds on Capela's double-double is just too good to pass up.
By redeeming the Caesars Ohio promo code ROTO1BET, new users can claim up to $1,500 in bet credits on Caesars Sportsbook Ohio. To take advantage of this offer, simply sign up using the promo code or links provided on the page, deposit at least $20, and start placing bets. This is currently the most generous welcome offer available in Ohio, making it an excellent opportunity for new users to maximize their winnings. Be sure to use the links provided on this page to take advantage of this fantastic incentive.