This article is part of our Fantasy Soccer Podcast series.
Adam Zdroik, Jordan Cooper and Ryan Belongia take on Saturday's five-game Premier League slate at DraftKings. It's an intriguing slate that features Manchester United and Chelsea as the two biggest favorites, meaning anything is in play to win tournaments. They discuss cash options and have the usual James Ward-Prowse discussion while getting into tournament talk. Crystal Palace and Eberechi Eze also deserve some attention in a home spot against Bournemouth.
- 10:00 am: Aston Villa vs. Tottenham Hotspur
- 10:00 am: Chelsea vs. Nottingham Forest
- 10:00 am: Crystal Palace vs. AFC Bournemouth
- 10:00 am: Manchester United vs. Wolverhampton
- 10:00 am: Southampton vs. Fulham
For detailed stats and odds, check out the