This article is part of our Fantasy Soccer Podcast series.
Jack Burkart and Ryan Belongia take on Wednesday's six-game Champions League slate at DraftKings. Unlike Tuesday, the favorites are smaller and there should be some variety in lineup building, though there's still a ton of chalky value. Can you trust Arsenal in their return to Champions League? Will Manchester United show life in a difficult trip to Munich? They look at cash construction and some GPP ideas.
- 3:00 pm: Arsenal vs. PSV Eindhoven
- 3:00 pm: Bayern Munich vs. Manchester United
- 3:00 pm: Benfica vs. Red Bull Salzburg
- 3:00 pm: Real Sociedad vs. Inter Milan
- 3:00 pm: SC Braga vs. Napoli
- 3:00 pm: Sevilla vs. Lens
For detailed stats and odds, check out the