This article is part of our Fantasy Soccer Podcast series.
Adam Zdroik, Jordan Cooper and Ryan Belongia break down Saturday's five-game slate at DraftKings. Erling Haaland is the most expensive player on the slate and will be a decision for most in a home spot against Bournemouth. Arsenal are the second-biggest favorite and could be a nice differential. They talk cash builds and GPP ideas as they run through each position.
- 10:00 am: Arsenal vs. Leicester City
- 10:00 am: Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Newcastle United
- 10:00 am: Manchester City vs. AFC Bournemouth
- 10:00 am: Southampton vs. Leeds United
- 10:00 am: Wolverhampton vs. Fulham
For detailed stats and odds, check out the