This article is part of our Fantasy Soccer Podcast series.
Adam Zdroik and Ryan Belongia return for a discussion on Wednesday's five-game slate at DraftKings. It's another slate that involves massive favorites, as Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester City are all at home in decent spots. The last time that happened, less than a week ago, Liverpool bagged nine goals against Bournemouth. What are the best routes Wednesday? Adam and Ryan discuss cash and tournament builds.
- 2:30 pm: AFC Bournemouth vs. Wolverhampton
- 2:30 pm: Arsenal vs. Aston Villa
- 2:30 pm: Manchester City vs. Nottingham Forest
- 2:45 pm: West Ham United vs. Tottenham Hotspur
- 3:00 pm: Liverpool vs. Newcastle United
For detailed stats and odds, check out the