This article is part of our Fantasy Soccer Podcast series.
Adam Zdroik, Jordan Cooper and Ryan Belongia are back for the return of the Premier League and a classic DraftKings slate involving five matches. Liverpool are the biggest favorite and somewhat underpriced, but they aren't in a complete smash spot. Should you target Chelsea, the second-biggest favorite, or one of the other matches? They get into cash discussions and lay out some tournament ideas.
- 10:00 am: AFC Bournemouth vs. Brentford
- 10:00 am: Crystal Palace vs. Chelsea
- 10:00 am: Fulham vs. Newcastle United
- 10:00 am: Liverpool vs. Brighton & Hove Albion
- 10:00 am: Southampton vs. Everton
For detailed stats and odds, check out the