This article is part of our Fantasy Soccer Podcast series.
Adam Zdroik and Ryan Belongia break down Tuesday's five-game Champions League slate at DraftKings. Bayern Munich host Barcelona in the biggest match of the day, which means other matchups may be best to attack. That means Liverpool home against Ajax or Porto versus Brugge as surprisingly the biggest favorite of the six. It's a weird slate they'll look at for cash and tournament purposes.
- 3:00 pm: Bayer Leverkusen vs. Atlético Madrid
- 3:00 pm: Bayern Munich vs. Barcelona
- 3:00 pm: FC Porto vs. Club Brugge
- 3:00 pm: Liverpool vs. Ajax
- 3:00 pm: Marseille vs. Eintracht Frankfurt
For detailed stats and odds, check out the